Why get a body wrap?
1.Relaxation:One of the good things about body wrap treatment is that part of the session is relaxing, spending time thinking, listening to some music, keeping calm yourself from every day routine. This quality time is great for your body also; stress can produce a chemical substance that blocks your body from losing weight. Therefore, Clear your mind and stay stress-free.
2. Detoxification:The Therapist uses whether natural or professional products, specialized to pull toxins out of your body, that process is vital for you to lose the desired pounds. On the other hand, detoxification helps you to a have a skin acne-free.
3. Moisturization:No matter what kind of body wrap your therapist applies, your skin will get smoother after it. The best mix to moisture your skin is the products used to wrap your body up plus the sweat that is pulled out because heat effects. Besides, when the treatment is done, the therapist will apply moisturizers to your body that will make you have the softest skin.
4. Exfoliation:At some Spa this step is passed out, but Renew Esthetics does provide it, just asked for it. This is one of the benefits that body wrap treatment brings to you; exfoliation is always good for your skin and cellulite removal.
5. Weight loss:This is the main purpose of the body wrap treatment, it helps you to remove dead cells and lose a few pounds that make you look a tighter skin. Even when its effects are not as fast as wished, to get the desired results you need to have as many sessions as recommended by your therapist.
6. Cellulite-elimination:Body wrap treatment specializes in reducing cellulite, the minerals and vitamins include in the wrapping up procedure helps you to shrink away cellulite from any part of your body.